Monday, April 1, 2013

It's been so long since my last update, we've had several things going on lately and I have neglected my poor little blog!

I was accepted into a Family Nurse Practitioner program @ Frontier Nursing University in Kentucky. Wahoo! We have our house on the market for sale, trying to have baby Amis, and Colby working a lot to get moved back to dayshift (which is happening April 14th) all have caused me to neglect my blog!

No news  since my last post, besides that fact that Mr Clomid is a mean, mean, MEAN man. I had fully prepared my family, my job, all of man-kind for the "terrible mood swings, and temper tantrums" I was warned I would have once taking clomid but I didn't have any of these things. The only thing I had was a headache that lasted a week. It sucked, but I figured that was better than being in jail.
February- Not successful for the operation! So we will try again in March!

Another side  side effect of infertility  and the treatments is weight gain. All my girls who are going through this know what I'm talking about. You will eat a stack of pens if you get hungry enough, but on other days you don't want anything. And just a little "funny" about this situation-- Also the progesterone has obviously given me a "Kim K booty" according to the lovely gentleman at the gym recently  who informed me " I hope you aint tryin' to get rid of that booty, guh. You look like a mini Kim K" All I could do is look back and say " Yep, it's pretty big". This is one aspect of infertility I didnt know about, the body changes. Your body changes in ways you couldn't imagine, BUT it will all be worth it in the end :) I recently started back on this progesterone, so I may be wearing myself a tankini to the beach i don't think I can rock the Kim K booty like she does!

No new news for now.... Will update soon :)














1 comment:

  1. WOW! Cannot believe that guy said that to you! Great response! :) I would have been speechless!

    ReplyDelete